Monday, March 7, 2016

Spring Watercolour

Good morning everyone, Hazel here to share a watercolour with you. I used watercolour paper and PaperArtsy stamps.


I started by painting the background with watercolours.


I stamped some background flowers by colouring the stamps with Pitt pens and then I stamped the main flowers and butterfly with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white powder.


The images were coloured with Inktense pencils and a water brush, then I went round the outlines of the embossed images with a fine black marker pen.


Below are some close up photos.






I matted the page onto black card.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day.
xxx Hazel.

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Hazel ! I love your delicate water colour work. You have created such a pretty pastel background.

    I have never heard of Pitt pens I must look them up, and find out more.

    Thank you for sharing this with us all.


    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wowser! It is a beauty Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful composition - love the soft colors
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete