Monday, September 7, 2015

Journaling

Barb here - I have posted several pages that I made in the classes I took with Dyan Reavely.  I am sharing another page we made in class.  She always does two pages at once.  This is the second page.  We were working on a page and laid a stencil over the top.  We sprayed with black ink.  You then very carefully picked up the stencil and turned it upside down on a blank sheet.  All the black ink is on your page.  I had a nice road map which is what it looks like.


All the colored spaces were blank journal page color.  I added color with Prismacolor colored pencils and gamsol to get a soft finish on my coloring.  Here is a close up.


As you can see I did some profound journaling on my lines.  I did the alphabet and then some lines will say "now I know my ABC's, won't you come along and sing with me".  I also doodled in all the black spaces.

It was a fun project to work on.  I was away from home so it was something I could putz on whenever I had a chance.

Hope you enjoyed my page and my learning how to make journal pages and how to journal.

2 comments: